What is it?
The Wag & Wonder Signature Design gives your pup the option to wear a bow or bow tie on the collar OR the harness interchangeably. Pretty simple, right! You can attach the same bow or bow tie the collar and then move it to the harness depending on your style needs for the day. Strutting your stuff on the town…put the bow tie on the harness. Hosting a party at home, put it on the collar.
How does it work?
A secure band in the center allows the bow/bow tie to keep its shape while hook & loop tabs open and close for easy attachment to the body of the collar or the specially placed D ring on the chest of the harness.
Why do I need it?
• You want your pup to look as good as you do...or better.
• A dog needs options.
• Our harnesses are reversible. One piece, double the looks.
• Our colors and prints were selected to coordinate in countless ways giving you the biggest bang for your buck.
• Our bows and bow ties can be worn on the collar OR the harness, allowing you to create endless looks showcasing your dog’s
• Every purchase you make helps an animal in need AND supports artisans being paid a fair wage.
How do I find the right size for my dog?
Use the guide above and follow these tips to take measurements:
• Always use the Size chart linked above the size selection on your favorite harness.
• Measure using a soft tape. If you don’t have one available, use a string cut to fit and then measure that.
• They say no two things are alike but we say measure twice and order once.
• When measuring the neck, take measurement at the base/widest part of the low neck and make sure to pull the tape snug, but not too tight.
• Allow enough space for two fingers to fit between the collar and your friend’s neck.
• If the dog is in between neck sizes, size down for narrow chest breeds like Greyhounds.
• The harness must also fit over your dog’s head, so take this into account with the measurement.
• The chest circumference should be taken around the widest part, just behind the front legs.
• And please remember, always use the Size chart linked above the size selection on your favorite harness.
Still not sure? Send us a message and we'd be happy to help!
They smell just like my very favorite coconut macaroons!!! My girls lose their minds over them and every time I open the bag I want a coconut macaroon!!! 🤤
This is NOt just another bow. My little girl has several bows but why don't they make great big beautiful bows for four legged babies like they do for two legged ones? Well, they do now! I ordered the large for my little 8 lb girl and it couldn't be more perfect!!!
I adore this fuzy snuggle blanket and so do my pups. We all pile in and cuddle up in style.
Was surprised how lightweight the box was when it arrived but was wonderfully delighted when I opened it... it's not only the perfect size, but the perfect weight and OHHHH SO WONDERFULLY SOFT!!! My dogs happily squeeze together to share it (I have four dogs).
Quality is outstanding. Our pet loves the fit. Second time buying would buy again
This harness was so cute on our dog Scooter for our wedding. He stole the show as our doggie ring bearer! I like how the bow tie is removable to use the harness for everyday.
I was searching for a nice leash and harness for my dog and I found it. Thank you so much for going above and beyond with your service and products.
This hand made harness with exquisite artist designed material is simply stunning. It’s a well constructed with a good heaviness to it that will hold up and be durable against our little for baby. We could not be more pleased, and it’s beautiful!
I have been wanting a one of a kind harness for my pug for a year and nothing has the quality of this one! It’s everything I was looking for and my baby definitely has the swag that fits a king now! Love it! I will definitely be buying more from wag & wonder!
This harness and the matching collar look so beautiful! They are very well made and my dog finds them very comfortable. I love that the harness is reversible too!
Great material and looks amazing! Fast shipping and I will order again. I highly recommend! Thank you Wag & Wonder!!
Our Harlow loves her new gorgeous, comfy well made harness. highly recommended would definitely purchase again from W & W. thank god you are creating these otherwise we would resort to sub standard materials on amazon
Via LOVES her new Mulberry floral collar! It’s beautiful and so well made. I especially love the gold hardware! This is our 2nd collar from Wag & Wonder…not because we needed a new one, but because I couldn’t resist the print — it’s perfect for the holidays!
Great quality & look! Not too oversized and fit my 18 lb puppy perfectly for our family Christmas pictures!
The print is beautiful, the fabric and hardware are very high quality. I love that the bows come in bow tie size and a bigger girly looking size. Purchase supports small business and I'll definitely be buying more products!
WHO WE ARE
And this is my baby, Henry. We are based in North Dakota (uhf dah, I know!) and all of our products are made by artisans being paid a fair wage. I am so proud of this business that my sweet pups and my love for fashion have inspired me to create.
Your purchase supports not only our small business but all those involved in the creation and production of our products. Best of all, your purchase helps support animals in need.
I hope you have fun exploring our site and find something that you and your baby absolutely love.
Have an organization that you think is deserving? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.