- Measure using a soft tape. If you don’t have one available, use a string cut to fit and then measure that.
- They say no two things are alike but we say measure twice and order once.
- If you’re still not sure, please send us an email at email@example.com with the specific item you are interested in along with your dog’s measurements. Pictures of your dog never hurt.
- If your pup is in between sizes, size up.
- When measuring the neck, take measurement at the base/widest part of the low neck and make sure to pull the tape snug, but not too tight. Allow enough space for two fingers to fit between the collar and your friend’s neck.
- The harness must also fit over your dog’s head, so take this into account with the measurement.
- The chest circumference should be taken around the widest part, just behind the front legs. If your dog is between sizes, size up.