Let us help you find the right size for your dog. Here are some tips to follow:
- Measure using a soft tape. If you don’t have one available, use a string cut to fit and then measure that.
- They say no two things are alike but we say measure twice and order once.
- If you’re still not sure, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific item you are interested in along with your dog’s measurements. Pictures of your dog never hurt.
- If your pup is in between sizes, size up.
Dog Harnesses + Bow Ties - Updated Fit
Things to keep in mind when selecting your harness size:
- Chest straps now have more range, so owners should prioritize neck measurement match.
- When measuring the neck, take measurement at the base/widest part of the low neck and make sure to pull the tape snug, but not too tight. Allow enough space for two fingers to fit between the collar and your friend’s neck.
- If the dog is in between neck sizes, size down for narrow chest breeds like Greyhounds.
- The harness must also fit over your dog’s head, so take this into account with the measurement.
- The chest circumference should be taken around the widest part, just behind the front legs.